Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

calling bar on phone

paid my bill online yesterday and i still have a calling bar on my phone, i cant even call 02 to try and lift the bar on the phone the payment has been recieved and my total outstanding amount is £0.00any one know of any reasons for this

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade - Blackberry or iphone

Which is the better one?If Blackberry then which Blackberry?I just want it for general internet usage i'm not a business or anything...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Unlimited Bolton

I just baught a new 02 pay&go sim and topped £15 hoping to recieve a text confirming my 02 unlimited bolton, but i haven't and my text messages are costing me credit? do i just ring 02 and change my tariff even though i chose the option 02 unlimited?...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LOWEST TARIFF I CAN DOWNGRADE 2 ON IPHONE

Hi guys appologies if this has been asked, i was just wondering what is the lowest possible tariff i can go down to on iphone, recently ive come down from £44.04 to £35.00 just wondering what is the next one.Thank you in advance for any help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone upgrade early

Hi all,Just spoke to o2 upgrades who said that I can pay £21 to come out of my contract five months early and get an iPhone.Saves me £££ as I am not having to pay £35 * 5months... great news!The iPhone contract I see comes with 1200 UK mins and 500 t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

simplicity tarrif

hi, wondering if someone can help me. i am 6 months into a 12 month simplicity tarrif and unfortunately my phone has broken. just wondering what are my options?will i have to buy a new handset myself? Or can i upgrade to a new tarrif and get a new ph...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

N97 on O2?

Has anyone got any information on whether O2 will sell and subsidise the new Nokia N97 when it's released?After having a look at the phone and its specs, I'm pretty sure I want it to be my next phone (if I can still afford such a contract by that tim...

• 852 replies
  • 0 kudos

overdue an upgrade, any recompense?

HiOver 12 months ago, my 18 month online 25 contract finished. I have just let it roll over since then, and haven't asked for a new handset. I now want to downgrade to a cheaper tariff, and continue using my handset, on a 30 day rolling contract. Has...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos