Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pay Monthly Contract

I am currently paying £20.50 a month for a contract for my son. The last 2 bills have been over £50. I cannot access my bill on line and after phoning O2 and asking for a breakdown of his bill was told that he had gone over his 500 text mark. Althoug...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved abroad.

I came to Thailand for a holiday for a month and have now found a job and apartment and plan to stay for the foreseeable future, I wish to reduce my two contracts with o2 as much as possible so I have as little as possible coming out of my english ba...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor reception in high rise building

Hi All, I live in flat on the 9th floor in London Zone 2 area. I was thinking 02 should be having very good reception in the area. I checked the 02 network coverage checker and it says my postcode should be having great indoor and outdoor coverage bo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my number.

Hello, I wish to change my mobile number as I'm getting dozens of nuisance calls and texts every day (many international) and would like to know how I go about doing this and if there is a charge. I am on a monthly contract.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I cancel In store, have not been able to get through for days.

Just wondered if my friend can cancel my contract in store, they have not been able to get through for days now. They were holding on for nearly an hour, but got close to their allowance on home phone so had to hang up. Any Help Please. Mike (On beha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to get a better deal

i watched a program on telly were people had been with there network providers etc for at least 6 months, and complained to o2 about better deals out there etc and i was suprised how much o2 offered them, has anyone ever tried this with o2 and what w...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos