Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Text costs

Just moved to contract yesterday but its costing pay & go customers to txt me..will it always be like that ? If so its an absolute joke

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apparent over use of o2 mobile broadband

Hi,I have had a 3gb mobile broadband contract for some time now, in this time i have gone over my 3gb usage maybe once or twice max, and only ever by around £10's worth of usage, i went to check some emails last night and received an sms saying that ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

02202 number keeps calling

Anyone else having this number 02202 keep calling? I refuse to answer it as I don't know who is calling..been told that's it's a scam and unrelated to O2 but I need to know where it's coming from, whether it's a scam and how to stop them calling all ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online account

Every time Itry to access online account I receive the following error message.We're sorry but we're experiencing a few technical problems that we're currently investigating. Please come back and try again later.Session ID is @@@@1984969848.126394512...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

500mb limit?

hie everyone, was seriously considering using an 02 prepay, mainly because i want to use the data on my handset, as i already have vodafone, which am happy with on contract, so needed a second line which would be pay as you go. Now i believe that 02 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is Postpay MMS?

I have a unlocked Nokia 5800 and when I start up ovi maps or web browser it asks me what connection I want to use, wifi, Postpay MMS or O2 postpay wap. I know that the wifi connection is my router and postpay wap is 3G but I am unsure what the Postpa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Internet Failure

Message reads:'Error. The remote party has ended this connection.'Text and web pay as you go. Sim only. Any advice?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

POOR O2 coverage - iPhone users included

Hi,I was just wondering what other pple felt about the coverage that O2 provide compared to the other networks? I've been with O2 (iPhone) for 6 months, and have daily problems with making and receiving calls, and also whilst on a call, having episod...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung BARRED. Blackberry BARRED, now Nokia BARRED!

Ok, I was out this thursday and I lost my phone with my simplicity sim card in. I have two phones, one which is my blackberry which i use of a week and my old samsung which i use when i go out, just in case as i would rather lose my old phone than my...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant view my online bill

Hi Everyone,been suffering this a while now, I'm on simplicity 19.99 30day rolling contract, but I cannot view my bill anymore on the o2 web site.Worked fine at first but then one day when i clicked view my bill, it takes my to my personal details an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos