Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim activation

Hello - Having received replacememt sim card I am having problems in getting response re. "activate replacement card". Made several attempts online and now told that have made my quota of attempts and must try again tomorrow. Can anyone tell me of a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! need to know previous contract details

Hi, I am using monthly contract now with O2, but earlier I had a 18 months contract. Can you please confir that contract start and end date? mobile numer: (edited personal data)

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

I just want to make sure that changing my tariff will not change the end date of my contract. kind regards, M Taibi

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1 month early upgrade

So im eligible for an upgrafe in 1 month but does this mean thst I can also cancel my contract and what are the vharges involved. Currently payingb13.50 a month.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly tariffs

Re: monthly tariffsIs the monthly cost inclusive or exclusive of VAT?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Can you pick up voicemail messages when abroad?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Line rental in advance?

I joined O2 in November 2011, on a 12 month sim-only contract. I paid line rental one month in advance. Last month, I changed my tariff (still on a 12 month sim-only plan). Again, I was charged one month in advance. This is where I get a bit confused...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up issues online

I am in Italy and have tried to top up online. It will not recognize mynpostal code but I have a pay as u go and never gave them one. The credit card i am using is US and the site only seems to accept UK postal codes.I've tried topping up via my phon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RE: O2 Micro Sim Card

I need to change my present contract sim card for a micro sim card without changing my number.Is there anyone who has done this before.What do I need to do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos