cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 month early upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone, I'm in need of some advice.

I am due a 3 month early upgrade with o2 this coming thursday, however I have seen a much cheaper deal ( still on o2) for the tariff and phone I want with the carphone warehouse.. As its an early upgrade would I be able to go through carphone warehouse to do this or Would I have to pay the last 3 months of my contract left to o2 before hand?

Many thanks 🙂
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

You can upgrade up to 75 days early at CPW but I think you can upgrade only 1 month before your contract is due to end.

You could contact CPW via live chat for confirmation.

Or use upgrade checker: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/upgrade

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

You can upgrade up to 75 days early at CPW but I think you can upgrade only 1 month before your contract is due to end.

You could contact CPW via live chat for confirmation.

Or use upgrade checker: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/upgrade

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If you get an early upgrade you can do it anywhere.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya thanks for your comments. I went into cpw today and on their system i would have to pay £71 to upgrade early.. But i'm guessing that was for 3 months remaining on the contract...not just for 2 days left before upgrading early
Message 4 of 6

davethorp
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hiya thanks for your comments. I went into cpw today and on their system i would have to pay £71 to upgrade early.. But i'm guessing that was for 3 months remaining on the contract...not just for 2 days left before upgrading early

You are probably best going back in in two days when you can upgrade early and see what they say then.

Bear in mind also that any price you sign up to will be going up in March. And again in March 2015. And these rises will be hardwired into your new contract!

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I used to have a 3 month early upgrade it was a couple of years ago but I was told I could only do it direct with O2
Message 6 of 6