Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 have cheated me out of £60 quid in one month - deliberatley

When you are sent the message from O2: From July, we're changing the way you can use your mobile in Europe. You'll pay a 50p connection charge to make or receive a call, then use your UK call allowance. And no more than £1.99 for a day of data. For m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly offer not being applied.

In August I signed up for a 12month contract at £32 a month. However I also had a discount apllied from moving from pay as you go which meant my bill would only be £19 a month. They took £33 out of my account that day and said that my next months bil...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Talktime Bolt-on

Hi, does anyone know if there is a talktime bolt-on (just talktime) nothing else as i am thinking of getting a simplicity which has all features i need other then takltime Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my contract

My contract ends April next year. I paid for my phone. I don't want to renew my contract. Do i get to keep the phone after the contract has ended?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly APN settings Problem

Hi All... I recently got a HTC ONE V on contract loving the phone and everything was fine until today where randomly i got a text from o2 saying ive got a new multimedia message and it was giving me link to view the picture online... where before i c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 insurance

I would like to know how to remove o2 insurance from my bill. Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My tariff doesn't work

Hello. I toped up my mobile for 10£ and ordered a pay and go go go, and it doesn't work. It says my balance now is 9.04! So I wasted 1 pound apparently. Can someone make the tariff work??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to cancel my contract for three months and no cancellation yet Im still paying.....

Hello, can anybody tell me how to cancell my monthly payment contract, I have tried by ALL THE MEANS described in the website, I cannot go to store because I am no longer living in the UK. First in August I called to be automatically cancelled on my ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downgrading contract?

Hello all, When I signed up for o2 (Galaxy s2, 1000 minutes, unlimited text, 500mb data) I asked if there was a cheaper tariff I could go for. At the time, the woman said that no, this was the best she could do, but at some point I might be able to r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do i find my minutes abroad

Been in spain nearlly a wk n my minutes on o2 online has not been updated once. International charges are bein shown to go up with each use so y not minute useage. Anoying as i have no idea what i ve got left n suppose i will end up with a very big s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos