Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Keeping my number

Hi I've had a contract sim for years and have seen an offer on a site for a iPhone 6s with full contract - I'd like to get this offer - I'm not sure if this classes as an upgrade ? The price difference is significantly different for the deal as an up...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi, I'm trying to make a contract with O2 but they ask me more prove of identity using one passport or driver licence but I only have citizen card

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 assinged my number to new customer ......

Hi all,Yesterday my sim stop working and only show no service when i googled it show i need to restart my phone which i did but did not help then i swap phone and still same then today i call 02 spent about 2h talking to somone to found my number was...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refresh downgrade?

I'd like to know if after paying off my refresh device plan I can change the tarrif plan? I can buy the phone for £280 but I'd only want to do this if I could also reduce the monthly line rental. Is this possible?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I upgrade to phone only? (no call tariff)

HiMy current contract runs out this month. I have an iphone 5c. I would like to upgrde to an iphone 6. Am I able to upgrade the phone only (no call tarriff)? Many thanks G

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim only contract

HiCould anyone tell me if my billing month is from 2nd of every month and upgraded on the 21st how much will my bill be? My original deal was £21 per month (£18 in the Jan sale), I then upgraded to the £27 per month(£23 in the Jan sale)I hope that's ...

Cannot send texts

my nokia lumia 635 has never allowed me to send texts, why is this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Price Promise?

Ok, So I've been a loyal o2 customer for nearly 10 years now, and several of those have been on cotract with them. I was just wondering as I am nearing the end of my contract period, that if I found a cheaper deal (for a phone on their network) would...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill is wrong.

I have a loyalty discount which should have been decremented from my monthly bill. Please adjust & resubmit.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deposit repayment

Hi all, Paid my little brothers phone deposit ( £225 ) using my card and just paid this third bill even tho it wasnt due to be paid until the 4th feb. Anyone know how/when the £225 will be paid back? Someone suggest i had to wait until the 4th bill w...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos