Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Jumping Ship

I hope I post this in the right bit. Apologies if this is the wrong bit. I'll try to summarise my experience so far: I've got a new PAYG phone on Vodafone (nothing against O2, just an upgrade) and because my number's quite a good one, I wish to trans...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Address Change on Account - How?

No, it isn't as simple as go into your o2 Account and select the device, and billing details... if it were, i would not be here lol... Once in there, it informs you it has sent you a text message with a security code.. to which my reply is 'no it has...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

if you have a contract out already can you take out another one 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to keep old number.

I'm trying to get my number to transfer from one Pay Monthly contract to another but whenever I use the keepmynumber form, it just times out and gives me no indiciation that it's actually worked, is there anything else I can do to keep my old number?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal in Leeds

I am in Leeds currently undertaking exams and I am curious as to why in the space of a month the signal is terrible on burley road in Leeds Student village accomidation... I can only gain a maximum of 2 bars of signal?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund for a phone never get but paid

Dear mr DunneHello! ! I've one account with O2 from the past 3 years and a half. I start with an iPhone 4s,I've upgraded it for an iPhone 5s and lately on September I took the iPhone 6s. In that moment I add to the account an other iPhone 6s and 2 iP...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2/BT outage

Brits using mobile networks EE, O2, Giffgaff, and BT Mobile are unable to make calls this evening, UK time, amid an ongoing network breakdown. Judging from complaints online, subscribers cannot make outgoing calls, and some can't receive any, either....

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 25 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! at present contract,

at present I am coming to the end of my 24month contract, contemplating Pay as you Go., just need the basics, ie. textx and mainly calls, which tarriff would you advise and pay as you go OR continue contract ?? please help !!!!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone /contract

Hi ive just got a new contract phone from 02 and thay say its faulty but want me to sign a new contract before they will give me a replacement phone is this correct

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos