Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 25 replies
  • 5 kudos

Monthly charges increased 50%

Hi everyone.I've been on o2 business tariff for around 10 months. My package includes 300 free minutes,unlimited texts and 500mb data.My charges were stable for 6 months and I always stayed within my allowance.Then I had not paid my bills for three m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

delivery

I have waited in all day for my repaired phone to be delivered and I an still waiting I was give a time when it was collected why didn't I get a time for it to be returned ,it's so annoying ?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Data

Is o2 going to be bringing back the unlimited data? My contract is due for an upgrade in a couple of weeks and I want to get a samsung s3 with unlimited data. I really don't want to have to switch networks as I have been with o2 for years and am a hu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Major Bill Issue

Hi, I'm new to O2. I took out a contract phone with Carphone Warehouse and selected O2 as my network. But I'm having major billing issues. Instead of going through everything, I'll just paste that my "My O2" page says - "What you've paid, what's due,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

why do a have to join a forum to get a answer on 02

been with 02 for years now..am sick of having to join a forum get a answer ...as soon as my balance is finnished am leaving 02 for good..there should be a simple freephone line to get my account sorted..what chance do old folk have???.....02 should b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long should it take to port my number from another provider?

Hi, I've just got a contract with O2 and provided them with the porting code on Saturday. I was told that the number would be ported on Monday. My number was diconnectected by the other service provider (Vodafone) on Monday. By midday on Tuesday I wa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it my phone or O2?

It's an annoying problem that I can not tell is happening. Some of my friends phones can not text me, they either can't send it at all or it does send and I have about 50/50 chance of receiving it sometimes hours or days late.Anyone else had this? is...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going from Simplicity to Pay as you go

Hi, I just wanted to double check things. I am going travelling in October and wanted to cancel my Simplicity 30 day rolling contract to go on a pay as you go o2 sim card. I rang 202 earlier today and really quickly and easily the guy said that it co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with nearby mast

Hi, I'm having some issues with my Blackberry 9780. I live within 50m of a mast, and therefore have full signal on my phone, however it behaves as if I have no signal (calls breaking up/call failed etc). This is only ever a problem with this particul...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One X Network Error

My phone won't connect to FB or other websites since 9pm. Network error message appears. I've turned it off and on, and also removed and replaced the sim card twice. Anyone else having this problem?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos