Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New phone /contract

Hi ive just got a new contract phone from 02 and thay say its faulty but want me to sign a new contract before they will give me a replacement phone is this correct

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Misleading Offer of 20% Student Discount

I am a student of the University of Northampton and renewed my O2 refresh contract in October last year. Despite applying for the discount twice and numerous calls to customer service who are based in Cape Town-South Africa, the company has yet to fi...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems getting PAC code from O2

Hi there, i hope someone maybe able to help/advise me about getting PAC from O2. I was in a 24mth contract which ended 5/1/16, after giving required notice. I asked to be put onto payg as i wasnt sure about which Network i was going to use or sure ab...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

Just got a pay as you go SIM card. Trying to top up on the phone and on the internet using more than one card but my top up is not being accepted. Any suggestions please?

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiiving Data Bolt Ons but being charged... Anyone else?

Ever since I upgraded to the iPhone 6s on Refresh Tariff my bill is through the roof. My data gets used quicker than ever (and yes, all relevant location services, refresh settings, mobile data/wifi settings checked and amended). The last 2 months I ...

Timbo85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to swap a Pay Monthly SIM to PAYG?

Hi guysMy brother kindly gave me his old Samsung S4 phone to upgrade my S2 at Christmas. He left his Pay Monthly SIM in and reset the phone. I then transferred everything via SwapMySim over to his SIM not realising that the 2 SIMs are totally differe...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TU go and 4G on PAYG?

Hi all,Just tried the "TU go" app on my iPhone and it says "your account type is not currently supported by Tu go" - Is that because I'm on Pay-as-you-go? If so, that's a shame, but I'm using Viber to make free calls, texts and voicemail over WIFI an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tracking my new contract phone

Hi. I ordered a phone Sunday night, pay monthly. And I had an email saying my order is being processed. But I still haven't had an email regarding it being dispatched yet. Getting a little worried now

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thinking of joining o2? My experience

So my current mobile contract was nearing an end and I was looking to make a move to a new provider. While it’s always daunting, word of mouth is very important so I thought I’d share with you all my experiences from the initial query, to the orderin...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos