Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Need a replacement SIm Card

Hey there, Around 2-3 months ago i lost my mobile phone and due to insurance issues it was unable to be replaced so up until now i've just been paying for an unused service. I want a new mobile now and was wondering if it is possible to somehow reque...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC S620, PAYG, WAP and settings

Hi - I've inherited an HTC S620 (Bt ToGo) phone with a PAY o2 sim. Topped it up and it's up and running with everything....except internet access. I know that I will be limited to the WAP service and when I tried to access the settings online it was ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost/stolen phone what happens to contract???

HI all i'm currently on my 10/11th month on a 24 month contract with 02, but my phone has been lost/stolen i have no insurance so just wondering what happens to my contract do i still pay my monthly fee of 25 amonth when i have no phone to use very c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone blacklisted

I recently cancelled my pay monthly account and changed to a pay and go Sim, during this process O2 have manged to blacklist my phone, which was not included in my monthly contract but bought separately. I have a tech report frm O2 stating this but C...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone drives me mad - but what can I do about it?

A year ago I took out a contract, 24 months, £30 for a Nokia 5800. At the time, this was a great deal. I've been an O2 customer for several years now and before that I was an O2 Pay as You Go customer and I've always stuck with O2 because I've never ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

blackberry tariff

i currently have a tariff that is text and web i recently brought a blackberry cure 8520 and i want to change my tariff to blackberry text and web as i have not got my blackberry messenger and internet, i have put in to change my tarrif and it seems ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carephone Warehouse O2 team threatening contract will expire

Hi all, I keep getting calls from Carephone Warehouse O2 team (well, 75% sure it's them, I've had fake CW/O2 insurance scam calls in the past too!) threatening my contract will expire if not renewed or it'll revert to a "basic" one.Strongarm tactics ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best choice PAYG for low use plus data

I don't use my phone much for voice or text (less than £20/year on PAYG Original) but do have heavy (to my eyes!) data costs at £3/Mb.Some of my data costs are accidental, but I would like to access emails, check train times, access a website occasio...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Surprises

I have played O2 Surprises and won a spa day but have not received an e-mail. It could be that my daughter made a mistake when she typed our e-mail. I've tried playing again but the web site tells me that the code has already been used to play. Is th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos