Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 account details

I am mortified to log in to my o2 account to see details of someone else's account details, sort code and account number visible set up as my direct debit has anyone ever come across this. I have raised a complaint but worried that I can see details ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! does my data allowance expire?

In the details of my data allowance it says "30D 6GB" and that it expires on the 2 March. The 2nd of every month is when I pay my bill so is my contract/data allowance expiring or is it just restarting for the new months bill?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing number from one merged account to the other...

I've just merged my 2 contracts into 1 account (all good so far). One of them is old (3yrs+), and not good value any more. The other is better. I'd like to take my number from the older contract and put it on the new plan. I'm happy with the old plan...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pass on my phone to my daughter

Hi,I've just upgraded to an iPhone5 SE and got a new SIM as part of my upgrade. I'd like to pass on my old iPhone 5S to my daughter. I want to get her a PAYG SIM (I'd put her on a monthly contract, but college student + contract = huge bill). Can I o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help please

So I thought I was upgrading my phone only to go through with my details and find I had created a new contract. Went back through and managed to upgrade but now I have 2 emails about 2 contracts. How can I cancel one of them?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't change my direct debit?!?!

Hi guysI think this has been answered before but the 'solution' doesn't work?I just need to change my direct debit details but when I go on my O2 there is no 'payment details' tab? If I click on the bills section I just get told what my bill is and t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown increase in data usage?

The past two months I seem to have used all my data but I haven't used my phone any more than I usually do. I really don't understand why this is happening and why I have such an increase in my data usage! Weirdly, it has also happened to my other ha...

skitzyd43 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go just calls please

I have a Samsung gt-s5360 on pay as you go which I just want to use for making and receiving phone calls. I top -up £15 each month. Unfortunately, each month, after 30 days or so all my remaining credit gets used up by charging me £1 a day for data u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim CArd

I took out my contract last September and didnt activate the new number. Does the sim disconnect after a certain period of time as I tried it yesterday and it said no service?Many thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos