Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Text Messages

Hi! Is there any way of finding out if someone sent me a text message? My local councilsay they did but I have no record of receiving it.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network problems

I'm having network problems today. I don't have any bars, and when I just tried to call, it took a while to even connect, and then I received a text message 3 hours late. I looked on the website, at the service checker, but no network problems have b...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unwanted renewal of 12 month contract

Hi I am currently studying abroad and my o2 12 month contract is to run out on the 12th September. I do not want to renew or upgrade. I assume it will automatically just end unless I renew it? Thanks for any help!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to pay monthly

Hi,I am currently on pay and go and have desided to move to pay monthly to get the phone I want quiker.But i am worried about over spending by accident on my contract!is their anyway to make sure this dosn't happen?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

disconnection and debt

Ok so O2 disconnected me for not paying my bill, fine, been disconnected before, in error I might add. Advisor after advisor said yes just pay the £100 u owe and you'll be re connected. Finances stabilised, bill paid. Days later, still not re connect...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I put my SIM card on HOLD for 4 months?

I have a pay monthly contract (ONLY SIM card), and am travelling abroad for 4 months, can I put my phone on hold? If not, what can I do to keep the same offer and number until I return? Thank you..

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal for over a month now

Dear o2 Forum, Im crrently on pay as you go due to working abroad but for the past month I have been in Sardinia and Corsica but I have had no signal. I have recently topped up but still no signal is coming through. I cant contact o2 by calling them ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nearly time to upgrade, what should I get

Hi all I will soon be reaching the end of my 2 year contract so will be looking to replace my Nokia n95. So far I think I have settled on either the iPhone 4s or the Samsung Gallexy 3s Anyone got any views on which one to go with. Also do O2 offer an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay with German Credit Card

Hey, my girlfriend has got a o2 uk pay & go card.I want to add cash and tried to "top-up" with my visa card.I entered my correct details, but in the last step it says "We are sorry but your transaction has been declined by your card issuer." I have e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos