Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text to mms conversion!??

Having a dim moment and need to know the amount of characters it is before a text gets converted into an mms? Sorry don't have time to search through loads of threads.. I'm in a rush Thanks in advance guys!

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap to keep number

So I've recently taken the plunge and got a new phone, but as I got it through a 3rd party (way cheaper than directly through o2) it came with a new sim and new number. Not a problem - I'd already checked with o2 CS (phone, not live chat) and they sa...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Half price Samsung Gear VR on O2 Refresh

Hola! Thought I'd create a new thread in case someone else had the same query.So I posted previously about wanting to upgrade my S5 to the new S7.Being a bit of a gadget freak I was interested in the half price Samsung Gear VR.I want a refresh contra...

Resolved! Help!I returned my phone to 02, it is delivered but O2 said they did not receive it.

I have upgraded my phone begining of march. the next day, i found out that my company was giving me iphone 6. Within the cool off period, i wanted to return the phone. As i ordered online, i was told that i had to post it back to O2 returns. Followin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount -S7/Edge and other new release phones

Anyone else think o2's terms and conditions for the student discount is very misleading? I went in the other day to upgrade from my Note 3 to the S7 edge, was nearly all ready to go box in hand when I asked about student discount. Only then was I mad...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mistake by O2 advisor

Hello. I upgraded my phone on 22/12/15 and I did it face to face in an o2 store. I discussed with the advisor the tarrif I wanted and it seems she clicked the wrong one and I have signed the contract for the wrong one.I just checked bank statement an...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late to pay my bill

I have a bill to pay for my pay monthly IPhone 6, I am due to pay it on the 15th but won't have the money available until 2 days after. I have always payed my bill on time. Are O2 very strict about this? What should I expect from them? Please let me ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cheaper O2 deals from other companies.

Ive spoken to someone on chat. and they have confirmed that I can get a cheaper deal elsewhere than they can offer me. until today I didnt know this was possible, will my service be the same?