Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Sending texts from UK to abroad?

Hi, I was wondering how much it would cost me to text somebody who is abroad? I am on a pay monthly contract for the iPhone 4s if that makes a difference and I would like to send a text message to somebody in Portugal for the next two weeks. I have s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just to double check before I submit...

Hi guys So I have been on O2 for years and am happy with phone & contract, but thought I would explore a few options for my upgrade. I am currently on £10.83/month for 300 any-network mins and Unlimited texts. I'm looking at the cashback option for m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating second sim problem

I currently have an iPhone with a PAYG sim I just bought a Nexus 7 tablet with 3G capability and order an additional PAYG Sim for it. It has now arrived but I have no idea how to activate it. I can't call 4444 because it doesn't have any phone capabi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! offered a £11.00p/m contract been charged £24.00p/m

Hi, I am typing on behalf of my father in law. He received a call from o2 asking him to change from PAYG to contract. He says it was offered at £11.00p/m 100mins/300tx. O2 then took £24.00- £21.00 for the contract + £3.00 for internet. As soon as he ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refund

Ok so I ordered the HTC One on pay as you go didn't think it was a good device so I sent it back and they said the sent my refund yesterday (Friday) do O2 process refunds on weekends? It's just when I was getting my deposit refunded (the money I paid...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of email address

I recently changed my email address with you from: [EDIT: Personal Information Removed] to: [EDIT: Personal Information Removed] Unfortunately I was unable to log in to see my bill this month until I entered my old email address. I then went to my de...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints Address?

I was just wondering if anyone has the complaints address for o2 as I like many others have received appalling service from o2! Thanks in advance! xx

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

Hiya I'm on the pay as u go tariff go go go I top up £10 a month I've used this for 7 months now so everything has doubled I've also been claiming my rewards it was 5% back then after a few months changed to 10% claimed it tonight and its giving me t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Debit Card Top-ups

Hey hi all,I was just wondering does anyone know how to cancel previous mobile numbers associated with a debit card!as your only allowed 3 (I think!) I cant use my card to top up my husbands phone from my card!Thank you in advance

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos