Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 iPhone 6s unlock eBay

Dear all, I just bought an iPhone 6s on eBay, locked to O2. Unfortunatly, I already had a number with EE, and would like to unlock my Apple iPhone 6s. Is there a simple way? Many thanks, Thomas

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel in the newly added countries - pay and go

Hi, Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm new to the forum because O2 is not my main network - I just have a spare pay as you go SIM. I see that quite a number of new countries will be added to O2 Travel. At the moment, pay as you go customers...

Ed3925 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Employee discount

I have recently upgraded my phone and i have a discount through my employer and i have been on the o2 open website for my code but does anyone know what the text is i send to 2020?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't receive calls or texts on 4G Connection??

Hi Everyone,I upgraded my old iPhone to a new one (iPhone 5S 16GB Gold Pay Monthly) this March. For some reason from yesterday (haven’t dropped the phone or spilt anything on it) I can’t receive calls (goes straight to voicemail) or receive texts whi...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC 10

Can anyone tell me if O2 have any intention of stocking this phone?I contacted live chat about 10 days ago and was told there will be news on this phone in the next few days. I contact them again 4 days later and was told there is now news on the pho...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Billing Address to Overseas

Hi all, I've recently moved to the USA and was trying to change my billing address to my new address over here. My direct debit has not changed, and my bank account is still based in the UK, but the cotact address for it is now based in Boston, MA. I...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 rewards

Can i use my 02 rewards towards a new phone and how can i do that?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Answering calls overseas

Will it be free to receive calls in new destinations of O2 Travel without triggering the daily charge?

evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Unlock Help :(

Hi everyone! I thought i would ask here as phone calls aren't getting me anywhere and i was wondering if anyone here has been in this situation. I paid off the remainder of my contract and have requested my phone be unlocked a few times, each resulti...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos