Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Top up voucher

I have purchased a top up voucher worth ten euro in Ireland and am wondering if I can use it here in England? Are these vouchers only available for use in the country of issue?thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation.

I need my PAC code to transfer my number, cannt use an alternative number as my business relies on it. Therefore I cannot change contracts until I know I have requested it. I have been trying for a week now, and have yet to be able to speak to anyone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cannot view my online bill or upgrade options!!!

For sometime now I have been unable to view my online bill, when I looked to see about upgrading my phone it told me I did not have an account!!! I have changed my password about 10 times now, please help me!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complimentary £10

Has anybody received the complimentary £10 that O2 were giving away due to the failed service we all experienced a few months ago?. I received a text saying I would be given £10 in September to redeem in any O2 shop but I'm still waiting. Does anyone...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's happened to O2's call centre?

I wasn't going to post here but all I want to do is leave my current contract and obtain a PAC code. Possibly like a lot of people so I can understand a delay in the phone service. However after an hour of listening to "hold" music (pop genre) which ...

• 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 signal rubbish...Question?

I have a question. Why is it I can travel on my motorbike through Europe,Belgium,France,Germany,Swits,Italy,Croatia,Austria,Czech,and not once did I not have a signal.Even one spot high on the swiss alps.Yet here at home nothing.Not less I stand in t...

kel520 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

For some reason I have to keep paying my monthly bills over the phone. I ordered this phone contract over the internet with my banking details but i have to keep paying over the phone?! And when i check my 02 online account there isn't a option on th...

drw88uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ten free to phone landline numbers?

Does anyone know if you can still have ten free to call landline numbers and if so, where do you go on the my02 site to change and input these numbers?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos