Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Preorder!

Hi all, I've just preordered the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge... I'm like a kid at christmas, i'm so excited lol

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 347 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Yet Another Number Transfer Taking Forever Post. YANTTFP

Or if you like, Requesting Another Number Transfer Incredibly Not Good. - RANTING... It took a week of botched contracts, and failed messages to get the new phone delivered.Now into four days and counting, and still no number transfer happening. This...

• 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan

I tried to ask this question on Twitter to O2 but no one would answer my question so here it is: I have about £165 left on my device plan with a contract end date of 6/02/2017. If I pay off a bit more of my device plan instead of letting it happen mo...

JimmyGS2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle confusion

I've just switched back to O2 from Vodafone where I was on Vodafone freebees. I opted for the £10 Big Bundle tariff, and while I get that you lose the free allowances after the month expires, it seems I've also lost any credit remaining on that £10? ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failing security check with carphone warehouse

tried to get the S7 on a monthly contract with carphone warehouse and they said i failed their security checks and that i shoud contact o2. I contacted o2 and they said to contact carphone warehouse.. anyone experienced this issue?

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only declined with the reason "velocity decline" after issues entering passport details

Hi, my first post I was after some advice as to what to do in my situation I went into the o2 store today to apply for a 30 day sim only, went through entering the information. I was then asked for my Passport and Driving Licence number, which no pro...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bespoke SIM only deals?

Hi,We have unlocked handsets and are looking for30 day SIM only pay monthlyHaving looked at the deals on offer, none seem to fit our usage patterns (light use)so I would like to know whether there is a customisation option, rather than buying a stand...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly allowance

How do I change my monthly allowance Im currently on £17.50 per month with unlimited mins & unlinited txt and just got a bill for 45.33 ...help please

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos