Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

20% VAT from January 2011

O2 say they will notify Pay and Go customers in December how the VAT increase will affect them.T-Mobile have announced that SMS charges will rise by 1p but that other charges will remain as they are.Do we think that O2 will do something similar? Or w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity + BlackBerry (R) Bolt On

Hello,I am currently on Simplicity tariff: "Unlimited anytime Text & 300 minutes to call any phone on any UK network for £15 a month." As I now own a BlackBerry Curve 8520 I want to get BB Services activated and I am not sure if I could just add the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

midnight data charges, when getting 500mb free usage

i purchased a new phone at the weekend (a HTC HD7) to replace my iphone. As i was still in my contract i rang up and had my tarrif changed over to my new phone.Now my tarrif includes 300mins, unlimited texts and 500mb of internet.however since my tar...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

50 minutes free for International Calls

I have a pay-as-you-go sim card that came with 50 minutes free for international calls on every £10 top up. I bought this in October 2010.This service worked for the first 3 top-ups but it has now stopped giving free minutes for international calls.H...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another Simplicity question?

I just signed up to the £5 Simplicity tarrif but can someone tell me if the £5 is taken from my bank account each month or is it just the top up required?Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts

wonder if anyone can help me on this one. I check my usuage around ever 3 days. This morning I was checking and noticed that I had a charge of £2.55 on next months bill. I checked the additional charges and found that it was for a premium number (605...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Didnt receive O2 Surprise

In August both me and my husband did the O2 Surprises and both went for one of the free nights out, me bowling and my husband dinner for 2. We still have not received an email about them, who do i talk to? I only want what i won is that so much to as...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly Costs

Hi so im new to this and couldnt find a topic related to my question, mainly because I didnt look that hard as I'm, as the name suggests, thoroughly annoyed! I just came online to check my bill and found it to be a ridiculous amount! I pay £30 monthl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying VAT?

Hi all just been looking at my monthly contract and my tariff should be 35 pounds and month. i have unlimited texts and 5 pounds for 1G internet.. sould it says 35 pounds. then when i look at my bill its 41 pounds.. they adding 6 pound on my bill for...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos