Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! over charged bill

I have been charged 15.00 x 2 =£30.00 extra for 2 numbers 60077 and 84648 SMS of which I have never text. I have tried several times to get through to O2 to no avail. Has any other O2 customer had problems with these numbers and does anyone know if i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current tariff

In am over due an upgrade so will my monthly bill now just be the cost of data etc instead of paying for the handset also? can I Stick with this or do I need to change?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Charges

I recently had an offer from O2 of an extra £20 credit to be used for a limited period if I topped up my PAYG phone. The offer said that the creidt could be used for calls, texts or data. Calls are being charged against the £20. However the WEBDAILY ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! final bill

Hi can somebody let me no where I can find the date of my very last payment, very near my end of 2 years o2 refresh contract

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal Hotspot / Tethering

Is there any problem if I use my phone as a personal hotspot and use the data on my iPad? I've searched on the O2 site and found different answers. At the moment I'm trying to decide whether to stay with O2 as there are much better deals on other net...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Topping Up

Hi, I relocated to Abu Dhabi, but I still need my O2 phone to function. I tried to top it up using my Abu Dhabi's credit card, but it says: "declined.'' I tried another credit card for a friend (based in Abu Dhabi as well), but the result was the sam...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

new pay monthly, problems topping up

I have just started a pay monthly package and I seem to be running out of data very quickly, 500mb allowance. However when I try to top up extra on My O2 it goes right through to authorising the payment and comes up with a screen saying 'Somethings b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay and go sim error

I took my sim out of one phone to try in another and when replacing it, it no longer works. I had topped it up a few days previously so knew it was in credit. I tried to explain it all to the guru woman but she kept saying I had no credit and that wa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 Tracking Help

Hi,As you're all probably aware today has been a bit of a shambles for most iPhone preorder(ers?)After speaking to Live Chat they told me my phone hadn't been dispatched as they'd run out of stock and it wouldn't be dispatched until at least the 20th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bundles to pay as you go

I have been given a new phone with O2 but is has a big bundle. I do not want the big bundle just a phone that is pay as you go only. as I do not need the texts and data etc. How can I down grade please.

micky13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos