Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Help with an o2 prepay sim card

Hi everyone.My brother recently bought a new phone and sim card (off of ebay). The advert said that the sim card came with credit allready on it, im not sure how much with though. (Am I right in thinking that it was prepay is?)When he put the sim car...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP TOPIC: Why wont my new sim card work?

Question: I have got a new sim card and have put it into my phone and I cant make or receive a call. What's going on?Answer: You will need to activate your sim card, by topping-up and then you will be able to make/receive calls and texts.Note: There ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just a question

Hi, ive currently got 2 contracts with o2, under my name, i know im allowed a third as im going to pay for mothers and my sisters, as well as mine. I dont get paid from work till the 13th may, so question is, would i still be able to go get a contrac...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff not working

In February I changed my tariff to 'unlimited text and web' from just 'unlimited texts' and it said that it will change on the 17th April. Well now obviously that has come and gone and I topped my phone up before that date. Well it still says I have ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Think I'm about half way through my contract, are there any O2 advisers on this forum? I'd like to know when is the earliest I can upgrade because the memory on my iPhone is filled up! I have a basic 8GB iPhone and would like to upgrade to an iPhone ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topping Up

I have an O2 Mobile linked to my O2 broadband so as to get the monthly discount. I am not a heavy user of the phone so last topped up on 7th February.To keep to the £10.00 per quarter top-up, when do I need to top-up again?My next BB bill will be pai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract or swapping phones

I've had the HTC Desire for about 6 months now but the battery life on it is terrible (3 hours with moderate use, around 11 hours on standby). O2 have given me a new battery but the same problem persists, would there be anyway of cancelling my contra...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number for Customer Services

I have tried to get hold of 02's customer's services, the number I found a chap who answered was unwilling to help me with my query!kitty

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

What number is this? 7802091901

Hi,Just got back from USA and this number 7802091901 has appeared a few times on my bill. I've tried calling it with different codes and a 0 in front of it but just says number has not been recognised.Anybody have any info on what this could be. O2 c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Upgrade

Hey guys, My contract expires in July, but as a Gold member I'm eligible for upgrade on April 18th. Do I have to upgrade through O2 directly or could I use a company like Carphone Warehouse for my new O2 handset? Also, does the contract value have to...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos