Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Roaming Data Charges

Hi,I have a PAYG sim with the Web bolton (£7.50/mo). How much will I be charged for data in the republic of Ireland? Is it free with the bolton?Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying a refurbished phone

I've been thinking about getting the sony ericsson x10 on pay monthly, however it's a refurbished phone. So should i risk buying a refurbished phone that has a waranty of 3 months?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do customer services ever reply?

HiNew forum member here and am absolutely livid with O2 right now. I don't think I've come across a more inept company with such low regard for their customers :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: :robotmad: The story goes:I used to work for a company wh...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts abroad.

Hello,I am going to turkey next week and am wondering whether I can use my free texts ? I have unlimited texts so am not sure what the charge, if any, there is ?Many thanks, Luke

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

spain

i am going to lanzarote on wednesday and i want to text my boyfriend i have an o2 contract and have unlimited o2 to o2 texts as my boyfriend is on o2 also.. will it cost me to text him?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

So, new O2 tariffs - discuss

Apart from being able to tether with the data allowance, I can't see how I'm not being ripped off?!?Higher line rentalOut of bundle at 35p/minAnything else I've missed?Anyone taking out or upgrading to these new plans must be totally off their nut!

• 63 replies
  • 0 kudos

I do not want web services on my mobile

I am a new Pay&go customer. I do not want web services on my mobile, moreover i do not want pay £1 a day for them.Can somebody please tell me how to cancel these service. I tried ringing 4445 but that has to be the biggest joke ever, and I tried on t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up suprieses are so disapointing

Hi my mob no is #### and im complaining about the silver surprise. They are rottin and no USE TO ANY ONE, ANS CERTANLY NOT ME can u give out some usefull prise's at least free calls or something :womanindifferent: :womanindifferent: :robotsad:

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade

New on here so my question may seem old hat to most I assume. I am due/can upgrade early on 13 May. If I do upgrade do I need to exactly on this date?My current tariff is £35.74 a month and the new tariff/phone will be £27. If I upgrade after this da...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Upgrade Problem

Hi,As a Gold customer I was told verbally in November and checked via the service on the web-site which confirmed that I was able to upgrade 3 months early ( as I have previously done) on the 6th February 2011, on checking again last night, I saw tha...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos