Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! undelivered SIM

I currently use a pay as you go Lebara SIM card, but I decided to buy a monthly contract SIM from O2 keeping the same phone number. I placed my order on the 25th of November and received an email on the same day that my order has been submitted and t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Time - New Contract Instead?

Hi all.It's time for my bi-yearly upgrade again as my contract nears its end. However, for some reason everywhere I look has better deals on offer for new customers than those available to people upgrading.With this in mind, is there anything to stop...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High bill

My bill is always about £12. This month is almost three times that and I have not used the phone any more than normal. Why is this? dave fish

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg account decreases by 1p

As the title says every hour 1p is taken from my account can anybody tell me why this happening I'm not worried about the money just like to what causing it

Resolved! Confused about "Free Gift"

Received shiny new phone a couple of weeks ago - it included the first 'free gift' of a 64gb sd card, but there's no sign or comms about the 2nd "free gift on us"??! Am I supposed to do something?!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to redeem christmas free gift with pay monthly upgrade.

Hi I recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy s7 and received a Christmas cracker with a code to redeem a free gift. The website listed on it: o2.uk/offers does not exist. And there is nowhere to type the code in on the o2 website. I can view the availa...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac number

could you let me have  pac number thankyou

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor network coverage

Why is network coverage so very poor here? haven't had a signal all day today, very frustrating

runner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Considering Moving Provider

How do I contact someone electronically when the Chat's are busy? My broadband provider PlusNet is offering me a better "data allowance" option on their Mobile Network for 50p more than I am paying o2 and I am thinking of going for it, but just need ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Malicious inhumane treatment resulting in ruin!

I was charged 4a new contract sim which I cancelled within 14 days. Upon ringing I was assured this would be taken care of but whilst in hospital with a seriously ill son, an amount CLOSE 2 but not identical 2 the erroneous charge was CREDITED into m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos