cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract end date

Anonymous
Not applicable

Confusion over contract end/ upgrade date not helped by no details displayed on website. Rang customer services who said that it was due to contract being made at carphone warehouse. Confusion would have been avoided if o2 were more transparent and to provide this basic but essential information to all customers. Requested that they make this improvement for the benefit of other customers as I will be leaving.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
It will tell you in your My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93268 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

It shouldn't  make any difference  where  you took out the contract ,  your contract  is with O2 and the upgrade  date should be showing  in My O2.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Like @jonsie just said, the effective upgrade date doesn't change depending on where you got your phone from. Having said that, there was a retentions offer for customers still not on refresh where they would wave the fees if the contract was in the last 3 months... Just guessing... and if there is no upgrade date showing on My O2 it needs to be reported to customer services that will send it to the IT department to get your My O2 fixed.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Are you using the correct log in for your My O2?
The full details will be displayed regardless of where phone came from.
Sounds like you got a CS adviser who didn't know what they were talking about to me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5