Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

So many mistakes .....

Not sure what to do at this point or where I currently stand so please bear with me while I explain what has happened in the past week - it's long! Any advice appreciated please I took out a 24 month contract in 2013, after this ended my device was p...

Resolved! Brand New Customers Only!

I'm 14 months into a 24 month contract. I pay £21 for unlimited calls and texts and 3Gb of data. I often hit my limit before my bill date. I saw on the o2 web site yesterday they had a tariff for £20 that includes 10Gb of data so I called and asked t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending my 24 month contract

My first bill was January 2015, which means my contract is almost up, I don't use that phone/SIM anymore as I have another contract phone also with O2 Is there anything I need to do when the old phone contract comes to an end, or will it automaticall...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls to Lebara / Lyke

Hi all,My questions are about calling to Lebara / Lyke mobile numberHow I can identify if this is one of those numbers and the calls inclusive to my allowances?Is it possible to know by prefix 07xx and what if someone transferred Lebara / Lyke number...

Freddy33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to print latest bill, get error message

I cannot print my latest bill. I need to get a copy online showing VAT to claim back from work.I have tried 3 browsers, cleared cookies, history cache etc, but just get this error message:DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invali...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

billing info

is anyone else having issues getting itemised information from thier bills for this month?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract cancellation and PAC

Hello,I recently came to the end of 24 month contract and decided to start a new 12 month contract. However I then realised I could get a better deal elsewhere.So I called to cancel within the 14 day cooling off period and asked for and received my P...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link to bill download not working on myO2

Anyone else having problems getting a pdf? All I get is:ErrorDASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid. from the View and print older bills link. Takes 14 days to get a copy via cust svcs, get it fixed guys!!

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

sony xperia z3 compact

well just thrown my sony xperia z3 compact in the bin, what a waste, didnt notice the back of it was coming unglued (never been dropped and always kept in protective sleeve) was on holiday and table got splashed, figured its ok as water proof, nope m...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos