cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No products and services

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, recently I logged to my online account but there is only message seys 'Ydon't have anh products or services on th8s account'. It's monthly.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Customer service will confirm your log in details especially if there has been a recent change such as upgrade or change from P&G. There was a similar problem on here recently where O2 had set up the account with different sign in details.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Are you saying as a pay monthly customer your existing phone number is not showing under products and services?

If so please check again later on today, you may find the website/or app has updated itself.

If nothing is showing when you check again you need to contact customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Make sure you are using the correct details to log in with.
If you have made any recent changes, you may have a new login.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Customer service will confirm your log in details especially if there has been a recent change such as upgrade or change from P&G. There was a similar problem on here recently where O2 had set up the account with different sign in details.

Message 4 of 4