Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming facility

How do I cancel my roaming facility. Will I be charged if my phone remains off?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not top up number (error number not pay&go)

Trying to web top up my o2 pay&go number. An error message shows up on my o2 webpage after entering number and email noting that the number is NOT pay& go number.Please help as I am am in holidays out of the UK and waiting for important communication...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

hello, i havent used this number in over 6 months maybe even a year why am i still bein charged for it. can you cancel it asap ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hey, I just upgraded my huawei g7 to samsung galaxy s7 edge and my tariff is 40 pounds a month. I just want to ask why is my bill were 52 pounds and i looked into the charges it says that i have a VAT charge, I thought there's no VAT while you're in ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal Unblocking Code

I am changing my provider and want to keep my mobile number. I am changing because of the network in my new work area is not very good.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combining accounts

Hi, Has anybody else experienced this incredible frustrating service?I have two accounts with o2 and thought it better to combine them.I went through the o2 procedures and expected everything to be ok.When I now log-in to the combined o2 account only...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 signal rubbish

I've been with O2 for about 17 years now, and in the last year the signal in my area has be terrible.On sim only contract and as I can't get data in my area I phoned to try and cancel the account, but cheeky buggers wanted the equivalent of £20 a mon...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade eligibility expired

Was disconnected several months ago because I missed a device payment, paid the reconnection fee to have my services reinstated, but now several months down the line I want to upgrade but it says my upgrade eligibility has expired and now my only upg...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Hi I hope you can answer a question for me. I'm have been on a pay monthly contract which was started on 7th January, I'm able to upgrade from 23rd december and have currently £15 left to pay on my phone. However I've decided it would be cheaper to k...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant View Bill Or Access O2 App

Spoke to customer services and they asked me about my phone and pc and said I should try a different web browser and blamed edge. So I downloaded chrome but guess what, still get an error saying no information available. As for the app, week three an...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos