Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! data charges

i have gone over my limit on data (not realising i had done this) anyone know how much it will add to my bill or where i can find this info becos it just mentions my extras from last month and i want to know if its costing me loads so to b extra care...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! micro sim

hi can someone please tell me how to get a micro sim but keep my number. thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code and Contract termination

Having completing my 24 month contract - I was looking to upgrade to the HTC One. Having checked on the website, and gone in shop, I found that O2 come no where near to competitors contracts with similar (if not better) deals, and therefore I am want...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Decent Pay Monthly deal for less than £20??

Where have all the good deals gone?I want a half decent phone - for free.300 minutes, 500MB data and dont care about texts. Currently paying £17 a month for the same deal but with a HTC Salsa phone which does everything I need but keeps hanging due t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade during contract

If i was to go on a contract that gave me 50 mins per month, could I upgrade to the next deal after a few months which is 100 mins if 50mins wasn't enough?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Windows 8S

I had to upgrade my phone quickly as was having to go away for a few days, didn't really have time to look at all phones properly but the HTC Windows was available that day and in budget. The phone is useless, it does not accept memory cards, though ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming data chrges

How comes I spent £40 in less than 2 days without even using my phone in usa. What on earth did I get for my money. I am looking forward to completing this contract with O2 when I will be scrapping O2 from both this contract and my pay as you go phon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot get any answers from o2

I have a contract with 02 and managed to get one for my younger daughter but cannot get one for my elder daughter. My husband emailed and I wrote but cannot get any explanation why. Then I discovered someone else's details on my account. I tried live...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg simplicity

I put my son on the simplicity tariff his texts have run out even though it was unlimited and he has not used many,the renewal date is not until the 11th,why has it run out 5 days early?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos