Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

phone problem

my phone will not send an email to my computer. it says server error

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go text tariff

Why am I charged 14p a text from one UK phone on a UK O2 sim to another UK phone on a UK O2 sim in the UK? The classic pay as you go tariff advertised on the O2 site is 5p a text. The 14p a text tariff seems to be the international rate.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 messages

My wife has an old Nokia with an O2 PAYG sim which she uses to keep in touch with her daughter. She does not know or want to use the message facility but gets regular messages from O2 regarding topping up. It says to stop these messages call 2220, bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on

How do I get travel bolt on? The text number given doesn't work. I'm travelling to Dublin

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my card details

I would like to change my card details online and I'm unable to see the option of 'My Details' on My O2 to be able to do this, can anyone advise, thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scammer Alert

Just had a text message from 'MYO2' quoted below:"Hi Ken, we're having trouble verifying your account details. Head over to https://www.my-o2.com to avoid your services being suspended"Sender: MyO2 no numberWeb address is registered toRegistry Regist...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

Hello, how do I get my pac code?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! idiots at 02 linked my 2 02 numbers

i signed up via live chat for a second contract a couplwe of days ago the idiot that did it has used the email i have for my first number to sign me up to my 02 with linking the two accounts now all the bills are showing up on the my02 app on the new...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping phone active when not using

Hi. I am in Australia at the moment and not using my 02 phone. How often do I have to make a paid call to keep it active? Not sure when I will be back in the UK and I would like to keep it going for now, especially as I have 10.00 credit on it!

PR16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unsuccessful top-up

I am on pay as you go sim. I decided to switch tariff from Text and Web to Classic yesterday.and top-up 10 pounds immediately because the credit is very low. This morning, I check the balance via My O2, it still shows the original create, which is th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos