Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code Refused

Hello, I have an O2 account with 2 mobile phones and both phones are still being paid off. I would like to switch mobile provider, but continue to pay off my device plans with O2. It was my understanding that the device plans and the airtime are inde...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged twice

Hi, I had moved my job and my old phone with three wouldn't get a signal at my new place of work, the contract was up for renewal so I got a monthly rolling sim only contract with o2 to try their network and service, it works great at my workplace so...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I've made the jump....

So today I went to town and upgraded..... I know I know I've been thinking about jumping ship from windows Mobile for months, well I done it..... and I got....... ...... ..... More info (Highlight to read)a OnePlus 3ta OnePlus 3t

WP_20170121_16_38_30_Rich (2).jpg
Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit

My credit is going down by 1p sometimes 2 a day.Why.?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

data bolt on

My normal data allowance is 750mn/mth. Why wenn I buy a data bolt on (of 500mb) does it seem to get used up in minutes...but my useage of my phone has not changed?

csttsc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls on roaming

I am on PAYG and on a roaming at this moment. O2 says I can receive calls, but can't make any. How can I change the regulations to make calls?Thank you

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nan being charged to text my mum

Hi, My nan is on O2 PAYG and has recently started being charged to text my mum and only my mum. Nothing has changed in that time and all numbers are the same etc. We have checked that her number is saved as 0 and not +44 - as this has been suggested ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Differing signal receptions.

Both my sister and I have O2 Pay as you go Sim cards. However, while I have a great mobile phone signal on my Samsung mobile phone in the house, my sister gets no signal whatsoever on her Binatone mobile - we live in the same house! Could it be the d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi, I am currently out of contract and am interested in the pay monthly trariff of £15 with the 50% off. How do I go about cancelling my current payment of £18 and go on to the new tariff of £15? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos