Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted phone calls

I have been receiving numerous calls from 0800 064 9955 , I don't answer , do miss calls, which I'm being charged for. Is this correct. Hopefully i won't receive any more as I have blocked the number.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT INVOICE

I have been an 02 pay monthly customer for almost 20 years and always recommended them to friends and family, they have always been friendly, efficient and helpful until now. On 24 June I rang up and purchased a new phone, memory card and flip case r...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I have just got a new contract phone and the sim keeps saying no service why is this and how can I stop it. It is very frustrating

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over charged bill

My bill comes out tomorrow I paid last months early which was £98.12 as I had made calls to costing numbers but this month my bill is exactly the same but I haven't spent that much and I went into o2 and he can see that I haven't spent that much

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit score blighted by incorrectly registered O2 default

I note that this is a regular feature on this noticeboard. I Have an exemplary credit history, or i did until i got involved with O2. I am the kind of person who always pays bills on time, doesnt not take out big fat loans or over spend and certainly...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

can not top up in any way at all

Hi. A while ago I posted about not being able to top up either online or via 4444. Then I went to top up at an O2 store - money has been taken off of my account, however, my phone is still at £0. Is there any solution for this at all? Nothing seems t...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer to bt

I am trying to trandfer my mobile from o2 to bt. I am using pay as you go.They are trying to charge £15 to "unlock" my phone. Does anyone know how to get round this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking whilst overseas

Unbeknown to me my phone is locked, thought that no longer happened! Anyway I requested an unlock code, which I received , but it doesn't work! The email gives a link to chat for help, I guess it's not 24 hours as it's shut at the moment, so that doe...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting a o2 paccode

hi just can anyone confirm the details on www.paccodes.org are right to get my paccode. im on contract, cheers

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go sim swap

Hi my partner is having my old unlocked iPhone he has a pay as you go sim in his old phone can he still do a sim swap to a new nano sim his present one is a micro simThanks in advance

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos