Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Being harassed for a contract that never started

I have had this terrible time with O2 due to a contract that never started. It goes as follows. 1 - I have signed up with O2 over for a £21/mth (I believe) account, 12 month contract . 2 - I have received a sim card by post but never activated or use...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim in spare phone - No internet mobile data

Hi, I lost my phone the other week, reported this and a replacement Sim was sent and activated. I have put it in my spare phone which is a Windows phone. My lost phone was an iphone 5C. Since the sim has been activated I can make and receive text and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

How can I view a previous months bill?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of address

Hi I'm trying to upgrade my phone but need to change the billing address on my account, but I can't see where to do this

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using mobile phone to connect a laptop to the internet

Can someone tell me, when when you use your mobile to provide internet access to a laptop (I am staying at a place where the Internet signal is feeble but the mobile okay) does it use more data and therefore reduce your data allowance by more than si...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call from UK O2 to my UK O2 mobile in France

I am travelling to France and will have data roaming on to take advantage of my pay monthy tariff. If my son calls me from the UK when I am there (all phones on same contract) will he have to pay the big international cost of £1.50 / min or 35p for a...

mark245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM

After trying my sim in a car boot purchased old blackberry curve phone to see if this was locked or would work on my existing 02 sim when returning it back to my Iphone it just says no sim....cannot get it to register at all!Tried reinserting, checki...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused over sim

Ok here goes have 2 sim contract numbers one has not been used at all for 12 months my other The contract has come to an end, so today asked if could transport that number to the sim not used yes no probs until it comes to security questions etc. I d...

2403debra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim size

I need a sim on my current 02 number o fit IPhone 7 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free texts

In the last few days I purchased a £10 top up but now it's charging me for textes can you clarify this for me

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos