Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

using data in the Europe zone

Hi I'm currently in Cyprus which is listed in the Europe zone but my data won't seem to work out here, it just keeps saying 'can't connect to network'. Im on a pay monthly contract so I should be able to use it as I would in the UK. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of Contract

Ok so here's a question. Myself and my wife are on my account. She has a Samsung S7 and I have a Sony Z5. However we have them swapped around, so currentlyShe has mobile number A with the S7, with a contract/bill that shows Sony z5 device plan, and c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calls/texts to tenerife from UK on Pay & Go

I have just bought Pay & Go O2 sim £10 bundle .. Should I be able to call/text to a mobile in tenerife ( +34xxxxx ) number .. I have tried but get 'Can't send ' on texts and calling takes me to the the Pay as you go top up service ..

disco-kid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I fitness scam

I have noticed three charges of £3 each to my account. These have been at weekly intervals. I have sent messages to pmconnect via their website and stop messages from my phone but have received no response from the company. I have now contacted the P...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Best way to get my PAC code (don't have my phone!) Live chat doesn't seem to be working.

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Network

Hi, is there anyone else, besides complaints on Facebook, having terrible network coverage? Around my area , Liverpool 24, Speke, it is very difficult to get a decent coverage, definately do not get cover in my house, I have to go out to my shed to h...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Buying a payg phone off o2 without top up

Hi just got a sim only deal from o2 and want to buy a o2 phone with o2 firmware on for wifi calling and 4g calling. Just wondering as I got a sim only deal with o2 would I have buy the initial top up with the phone?? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Balance Enquiry - Texting BALANCE to 20202 not working

I have a PAYG account and have texted BALANCE to 20202 several times today but haven't received a reply with my current balance. I also get a balance notification after every text message I send but haven't been getting those either. This was working...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM card

I lost my SIM card,so I updated my SIM card,I got my new SIM card today but it's showing no service.how do get the service switched to the new SIM card.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos