Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! UNABLE TO CANCEL CONTRACT AS NO ONE EVER ANSWERS OR GET CUT OFF...WEB CHAT THE SAME..

Right im well peeved as spent last few days trying to cancel my sim only plan...spent 3 hours on the phone in a cue only to get cut off...webchat asks you a load of stuff then sends you to a cancellations chat place that never answers...got cut off a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internet not working...

Hi guys, The internet on my phone is extremely slow, even though I have the 'H' thingy at the very top of my phone. Emails aren't loading, I can't load anything on my browser e.g. Facebook. I just topped up my data allowance yesterday (the £3 for 100...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM cards

Hi,I've dug out my old Panasonic G300 and have tried my old SIM in it - bizarrely it works. What I want to do is use that SIM (not the number) in the G300 for fun and move my actual number to a new SIM to put in my current phone. Is this achievable? ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beware misleading data roaming advertisement

http://international.o2.co.uk/internationaltariffs/travelling_abroadSays……<>My issue is with “£1.99 for a day’s worth of data"; it's a grat headline which clearly suggests roaming data is sold by time; the fact that it only allows 15 Mb isn't referen...

chriscross by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! call history

I was wondering how to get my call history for the last 3/4 years? im on pay and go?,, thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Pay&Go account features disappeared?

Hi,I was wondering if I'm the only one withthe problem, or if it's a general fault. When I log in myO2 and choose my pay&go mobile number, all I get is: "My personal details" and "View my bill", which shows me may last bill from before when I was sti...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Basic Web Bolt-On

O2 Basic Web Bolt-On, I just tried it for the first time today, when the data allowance is done, can I just cancel this bolt on ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't see why I'm getting a bill for text messages

I'm currently overseas in the Middle East and I know from previous expereince that text and call charges are ruinous on my O2 phone. To stop any charges, I have switched off cellular data and also ensured that under messages ( iPhone 5 ) the 'Send as...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using iPhone abroard

I'm travelling abroard this week but don't want to take my iPhone 5 with me, can anyone tell me if I get a new sim for my old iPhone 3 and top it up would I be able to access the Internet while I'm away on the old phone, thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos