Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Calls from abroad

Will I get charged if I receive a call from Spain on my pay monthly phone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised bolt on

How can unauthorised data bolts on be stopped? There seems only the option ot add more on the web site.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Data

Good morning, I plan on going on holiday to the north of my country for a few weeks, the site that I’ll be staying has no Wi-Fi and so I’ll need to use my mobile data. I only have 1GB of mobile data. When I went abroad I used a bolt-on that allowed m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! False advertising and branding of loyalty

Hello everyone, I am making a complaint about my recent upgrade and the way it has been advertised and handled in an extremely misleading manner. O2 are currently advertising a sim only promotion of 5GB data and unlimited minutes/texts for £16/month ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! a second line

how long do i have to wait before adding a second line to my account

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone stolen out-of-hours

you can't report it 24 hours. only office hour via the phone and till 11pm in live chat. that's very bad. im so angry on them

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract

My current contract runs out today and I don't have time to go instore but every time I try to renew it's only offering one deal and it's 3 times more expensive than my current one. I'm on sim only deal any ideas

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos