Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAY AS YOU GO

Hi therei wonder if someone can help me. i just bought a new pay as you go sim card. what number shall i deal to check on the credit?Thanks for your helpBest

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my bill

I need to pay my bill but i have been cut off and cannot make a call to do so

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone for my child

Hello, Set up a contract phone for my daughter this year linked to my account, she previously had a pay as you go and it was working out quite expensive. I thought this might have been the answer. However, with her new iphone came all the apps and no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading PDF Bill

Cannot download a prf bills.After clicking on 'Download and print latest bill' I have an error message: Diagnostic Information URL: /Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=PreviousBills&account=1015578371&return_url=https%3A//billing.o2.co.uk/bill?...

vava by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Website error

When trying to print/download my bill on your website I get the following error screen: I have already had an online chat with an O2 employee who was unable to resolve the situation. I have tried logging in on several machines and using several diffe...

Sharon Error Screen.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BILL PRINT ERROR

Sp often I am unable to Print O2 Bill. Diagnostic Information URL: /Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=PreviousBills&account=1010839423&return_url=https%3A//billing.o2.co.uk/bill?disambiguation_id=9afc3912-32a3-4aac-afd6-170f4b07477c Error Code...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Download or print latest bill error

Each time I click the "download and print latest bill" link the compantion tab opens like normal but then I get an error.Retry also gives the same error and it asks me to copy the text that is at the bottom of this. Edit: this has been for 5 days so ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Online Payment History - how to access it?

Hi! Any idea how to get to the "Payment history" on o2.co.uk for a Pay Monthly phone? I am unable to get to the area that lets me see the detail below at the moment, nor can I get access to my Device Plan (credit agreement) detail, so I guess until t...

2017-06-02 14_26_46-O2.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g

Since i upgraded my contract i havnt had more than h+ internet signal...iv checked on the website and it says i should have good signal indoors and out.I was on o2 b4 and never had a problem.I found a 4g set up page but keep getting an error message ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos