Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 account

I got a new phone a while ago and changed all the information on my O2 account but when I try to log into it it just takes me to the old disconnected one. How do I solve this problem?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Married

What are the procedures to change to your recently married name

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM ONLY TO PAY MONTHLY

Can anyone assist - I have a sim only deal and have done so for the past few months. Can I now upgrade to a Pay Monthly with a new handset - no late payments at all on my account since ive been a newbie. Help on this will be great.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel contract

HelloHow can I end my contract with O2 and receive a PAC code, please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi guys!I'm due to upgrade next month. My bill came out on the 2nd of this month, due to pay on the 16th.I've got a message on the o2 app saying "upgrade on us now". What does it mean? What should I pay or what shouldn't? Should I still have to pay t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phoning from Portugal to Canada.

Hi, I have tried to phone home to Canada from Portugal, but I have been unsuccessful. I bought an Archos 55b Platinum at Gatwick. I also purchased a 02 Pay as You Go SIM card. I have also tried texting but to avail. When I phone, I get a Network Busy...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! inactive phone number

I have a prima card that I have not used for more than 6 months.my phone number is not active.my question is:can my number be restored? Thanks! yanko yankov [email removed]

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos