Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! bill

Hi last month while messing around with my internet settings i deleated my settings and i had to use my credit card to prove i was over 18yrs old again....this was fine but have just noticed that £1.00 was took and becouse i dont use my credit card i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Europe

I understand all the info on using my phone in Europe but it does not state if you still have to contact 02 to switch it onto your phone like you used to have to do or is it now automatic when you travel

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a data sim

Hi, I have a pay monthly contract for my phone and recently also bought a pay-as-you-go data sim. Anyone know how I go about adding the pay-as-you-go data sim to my O2 app so I can see my data usage?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I have been charged recently on my bill for using premium services when random numbers text me giving me voucher alerts how can I change this

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting old number issues

My husband contacted O2 last Friday to provide his pac code and have his old number with another network ported to his new O2 phone.We have contacted O2 again yesterday and today and it hasn’t been done. Now saying 24/48 hours from this evening.To ma...

Jp2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go doesn't working...

Hello everyone, I just bought a sim card at the market paying 10 pounds for the bundle that was offered and after to put it on my iPhone there was a message warning about my balance which is 0 (zero). So calling 4444 I didn't hear nothing about activ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not registered to network

I've swapped to contract sim today yet since yesterday my phone won't receive calls or send calls saying not registered with network?? I need my phone working as I have 4 disabled children. Not happy!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting over from giffgaff issue

hello,I bought the highest tarrif from a London O2 shop. I was on giffgaff, and the gentleman at the shop got my PAC code from the giffgaff number I need to keep and requested a port over to my new O2 line. 24 hours later my giffgaff line is dead, bu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos