Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

My New contract isnt set up correctly

I upgraded my account at the start of May - I should be on £12.99 for my tariff and £25 for the phone rental however the Direct debit this month out of my account was for £25.99 and £23.99 - I dont understand why this was double - also I should be ge...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help to change my bank details as lost bank card

I,v been trying to change my bank details as i,v lost my bank card but it asks for the 3 digit numbers on the back of the card and i can,t give it to you as i don,t have my card so could you help me change my bank details so i don,t get disconnected ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity anniversary date

Hi,My Anniversary date is 7th June for my O2 Simplicity 500 texts + 100mins. My tariff allowance is finished so I am paying for my calls! Can I renew my tariff allowance for a date previously then the 7th of June? Top up with £10.50 is enough to chan...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 contract due to end

My contract with 02 is due to finish on the 20th July, 2013. I don't want to renew it. What is the procedure?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Date

I am new to o2 on pay monthly, can I change my bill date? 

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Service

I have been trying to cancel my contract for two days now but cannot get through to a human being on the phone despite waiting over an hour on hold several times!!! I've tried web chat twice now but get to the point where I'm being put through to the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online billing

When I click on view my bill, the website sends me round in circles and just shows my basic account details, last time I phoned 02 they assure me all my billing info was online. Where??

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet on etc 8s

Hi I recently bourght a htc 8s the internet works fine using wifi but will not work via my sim network, any ideas???? x

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order cancelled by O2 yet money taken out of account

I tried to order a new phone for my daughter's birthday next week and the order had no sooner gone thro' and the money taken from my account when I got an email saying the order was cancelled due to allocations of phones to my account. Now I have to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get new phone and continue with O2

I am coming to the end of a 24 month contract, ending 29 June. I hope that this will not be a rolling contract which means that O2 continue to take money from me in July and August unless I give permission to continue. I need reassurance that this wi...

Rraa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos