Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel package

Hi I have recently received my bill for September.On the 12th of September I ordered the travel pack, to use my phone abroad. However on the date of the 12th when I made some calls I have been charged a higher rate as well as the travel pack. how can...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade on us advice needed

Hello everyone, so today (06/10/17) I received a notification from the MyO2 app saying "Speed to refresh, login today and upgrade today. On us." So went through with the upgrade paid 59.99 towards the contract to make it less of a monthly payment, op...

Paul112 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

I am on a 24 month contract I have 3GB a month and just upgraded to 6GB a month for the same price, will this restart my 24 months?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

change surname

Hi I have got married and need to update my new surname on my account please - what do I need to do? My new surname is Harwood. Regards, Lucille

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for data even though on O2 Travel

Need some advice and reassurance that I am not going mad. The end of May me and my wife went on a cruise to the Norwegian fjords. We have O2 Travel so didn't worry about data. We also received a text confirming we have O2 Travel when our phone first ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade without phone alerts?

I have a contract that my son uses and he wants a new phone for Christmas. I was hoping to upgrade secretly and keep the new phone until then but don't o2 send alerts and a code to the phone? Obviously I don't want my son knowing I'm upgrading, so is...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Charges

Beware when in Rhodes Greece O2 have charged me for roaming inTurkey. They refuse to budge and more or less say it is my fault. I have been with them for nearly 20 years and now will cancel both my contracts and go with BT

Guide16 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing credit

I bought a new phone independently in July, and added to a long standing SIM only contract. The first month, I used a COLOSSAL amount of data, which I think was mainly downloading all the apps I had on my old device. I topped up close to the end of t...

jennysue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade

Hi has anyone got a Samsung s7 edge on a 30gb contract who can up grade after 12 months

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Plan After New Bill

What a friendly community this looks like (Butters up members, before asking dumb question) Having joined, I'm on my way out, so our meeting will be brief. I have my PAC, I have my shiny new SIM, ready to be activated, and although I'm still waiting ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos