Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 30 day sim only

Just changed to a 30 day sim only contract. Will this contract renew each 30 days or do I need to renew it online each time?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

How can I get a PAC code to allow me to transfer to another company? I have been told that I need to call O2 from my mobile and then use an automated menu etc to do this... the catch is I am deaf and cannot hear an automated menu let alone use it? I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Looking at o2 homepage wanting to cancel my contact on my iPad as no longer needed seems I am unable to find any way of cancelling on line do I have to call and speak to a person

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change my phone number

I have recently changed networks to o2 and would like to keep my old mobile number, I have filled the form out online three times and it keeps saying failed. How to I change my the number on the new SIM card to my old phone number.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a phone

Why are O2 being so persistently useless/unhelpful when I ask them to unlock a network locked phone for use in Africa and they do not reply, close their contact us system at very short notice (since their most recent bill) and now, I fear I will have...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! It's a Joke!

On day 24 of September I did my order online for a Samsung galaxy A3 and change my contract (and I started my nightmare), for delivery on day 25 was my off day, but they didn't shows! I called to dpd and ask delivery again for the next day! but they ...

Misael by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering in Europe

With the new laws about data and phone use in Europe not costing extra, can I use my phone as a hotspot to connect my iPad to use the internet whilst in Spain

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled upgrade return to old tariff?

Morning allCan anyone confirm that when cancelling an upgrade you get placed back onto the tariff you were previously on?As per normal different answers every time I call up.RegardsIain8

Iain8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos