Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! viewing my billl

I am trying to see my bill for my daughers phone but it is not on my o2 plan could yo check this the telephone numbers are

Pauline2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unable to call or text

I've not been able call or text all day in the postcode area HD3 4PH. It's very important that I'm contactable at all times and restarting my device hasn't fixed this. Please can you resolve this matter immediately as I'm very unhappy about the lack ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coming to the end of a device payment

Hi, Tomorrow I finish paying off my current phone. Does this mean that I am then on a month-by-month contract? The only reason I ask is that the Pixel 2 XL has just been announced and I want to get it, but so far it only looks like Carphone Warehouse...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Haven't signed CCA, changed my mind about the whole thing want to cancel but having difficulty.

Hi all, I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I ordered a new phone with a 24month CCA, chose to click and collect but after I had placed the order and it told me it wouldn't be ready to collect until October 3rd, I changed my mind and went into sto...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 account

I recently signed a new contract with O2 however my O2 app and on the website my O2 it still comes up with my old O2 account with my previous phone but I do not have any more this is very annoying how can I make it so that it shows my new contract de...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my payment date

Hi I need to change my direct debit payment date to the 10th of the month please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 100 uk minutes

I have my first smart phone, so far a nightmare but I will persevere, however problems with 02 info not helping. I recd a text saying good news I have now got100 uk minutes sms and data to be used by October. 10 th, iassumed that a meant free welcome...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent calling

Has anyone been receiving calls from a number 222 300 375 registered in Mauritania South Africa. I have googled this and it’s a scam number they ring and hang up but loads of people are saying this is enough to get money from you even if you don’t an...

Ross1291 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

How long can o2 provide me back dated bills for does anyone know? Many thanks

Gman2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos