Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded from iphone to samsung, no phone yet but swapped data.

Hey guys, I upgraded yesterday to the Samsung S4 from my iPhone 4S. I'm due to pick up my phone on Wednesday. The sim is the same, so I was told that the data would be disrupted whilst that was done. Not a problem, but it's been swapped TODAY and I'm...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrading earler than planned

good evening all.I was wondering if there was any way or has anyone chanced their luck with goodwill from o2 when they are slightly outside of their upgrade early period (mine is one month and i am 2 months away) , due to breaking my phone.I really w...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly tariffs

Re: monthly tariffsIs the monthly cost inclusive or exclusive of VAT?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Can you pick up voicemail messages when abroad?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Line rental in advance?

I joined O2 in November 2011, on a 12 month sim-only contract. I paid line rental one month in advance. Last month, I changed my tariff (still on a 12 month sim-only plan). Again, I was charged one month in advance. This is where I get a bit confused...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up issues online

I am in Italy and have tried to top up online. It will not recognize mynpostal code but I have a pay as u go and never gave them one. The credit card i am using is US and the site only seems to accept UK postal codes.I've tried topping up via my phon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending phone contract

Please help tried to pay bill wont let me now cut off so just wanna finish contracts but don't know how to get hold of anyone x

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G on Galaxy Note2

Can anyone explain why non IPhone users do not get the 4G promise?Why also was I informed my Note2 was 4G ready at the time of upgrade back in Feb this year when it is clearly not....I am now stuck with a non 4G phone for 2 years.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Disconnection and Losing Promotional Credit

Hi all, I recently rang up to cancel my O2 Broadband and Telephone line and was promised 12 months free broadband and "£200" credit on my mobile phone bill. I took the deal. I then rang up O2 mobile today to look at disconnecting early (by 2 months) ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos