Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Snackgames

Hi, anybody have got a problem with snackgames scamers before? They robber from my account 128 pound with 02 promision via direct debit payments and want me back only 35 of total robber money. ANY good solution for me what I can do, or I will cancel ...

Arczi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

Hi, I’ve been late with my airtime bill payment recently and my mobile data was cut off, I paid the full bill on Saturday morning and my 4g is still not available?? How long do I have to wait till it’s back again?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorised money from my account

Good morning,If any one is experiencing the same problem O2 are and have been saying I'm due them money, silly amount like £505.07 at one point it was as high as £800.00.I have had to go through all the motion for example, complaining to my bank for ...

Lisa10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add on

How do I go about Adding on another phone and sim onto my contract? It’s for my mum

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I'm trying to upgrade, but it's saying it's not time. I haven't upgarded for over 3 years. Also i've lost all my contacts from my new sim.Emma

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Country Abbreviation ISL

Please what do the initials I S L stand for under the country column on the breakdown of charges on O2 monthly bill?Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS charges

Having recently gone back to android ( note 8), my sole frustration is being charged for messaging pictures or even receiving them . I tried using Facebook messenger to do this as well as the Samsung message app, same result , 0.41p per picture ! Any...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi i apply online for a new contract but i didn't receive a respons or an e-mail ... they take me money from my account .. what i supouse to do ? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

Why am I being charged a loyalty bonus. I am also being charged for a fitness app I never asked for and don't have on my phone. Why is it that 02 cannot put a block in this. Why am I being charged for a fitness app . Is this not simple fix and just b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos