Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade options

Hi, I've got 8 months left on my contract, and want to upgrade early (without having to pay £207 in one go) does anyone know if i can upgrade early and spread the £207 over my new contract term? Or even over a certain amount of months?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Annoying texts

Why have I received a text, purportedly from O2 , requiring me to contact them ASAP regarding my account, providing an 03 number to contact. Surely an e-mail would be preferable as O2 have my personal details.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call log

How can I retrieve my call log for a previous month please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading your pay monthly sim

I was wondering if anyone's contract has decreased after they've paid for the full 24 months and not upgraded?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 UK POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

hi every one. i decieded to go sim only plan thinking it would be safer and a capped monthly price. well was i wrong my first bill every thing was ok. i then got my next it went down hill from there o2 uk are adding charges for services ive not used ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO SERVICE

Got duped into an upgrade with carphone warehouse and now I'm having hell without any service on my phone waiting for them to let O2 know that they've received the returned phone. no phone service - can only use live chat to speak to O2 and now I can...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I don't understand why recently I seem to be using a lot of data and having to buy bolt ons, even when I haven't use my phone the data is getting used up. Is something wrong with my phone?

Donnako by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! numbers

Abcatal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 15GB for the price of 5GB tariff confusion

Hi all, This is my first post, so please bear with me. I hope someone here can help. I bought a new phone last year from carphone warehouse and got a deal of 15GB data for the price of 5GB. All great so far. The problem is that I keep getting warning...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos