Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! blocked incoming calls

really not happy and now thinking of leaving 02 my bill was due on the 25th Dec iv not paid it yet as I don't get paid till next week but you have cut all my services i can't even get incoming call I'm so angry I'm now thinking of leaving I expected ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 - Confused about adding an additional line with 02

Hi All, I find 02's process really strange when trying to add an additional line. I currenly am on a 02 Refresh contract which i love! My wife a few months ago wanted to upgrade her old iphone 5 to a new iphone. I tried to take an additonal line and ...

Bmwboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Upgrade page not working

Hi, I'm trying to view my upgrade options but nothing loads on the page - the following link gives a server 500 error https://www.o2.co.uk/upgrade/ajax/select/447764557313"Something went wrong.Please try again later" Unable to view current plan or an...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for a service I haven't received

I switched from pay as you go to pay monthly in October, until last week the 21st December I'd got no new sim card. Contacted you and got it. Tried to activate it and almost a week later no success, you have told me I have to pay 29.31 to clear the d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non existent customer service...

Just want to see if anyone has had the same issue. I’ve been trying to buy a payg iPhone for 4 days and a having problems with payment. Just to be clear the issue is not sub insufficient funds.O2 customer services seems to be unwilling to do anything...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! excessive data usage

Are accounts able to give me a breakdown of my data usage? I have 3GB of data allowance each month (renewing the 15th of the month) and my average data usage is 470MB per month .... the most being 1.2GB in August whilst away a week on holiday. I'm ho...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I have just upgraded but used the wrong accounts for my phone and my tablet so is there anyway I can change my numbers back

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos