Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi. After I completed my 24 mnth handset contract, I moved to a sim only pay monthly contract, which is £18 a month for 10gb data, and unlimited mins and texts (open ended). I'm looking to go back on a pay monthly handset contract, and looking at an ...

Reanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 01612776656 Scam?

01612776656 called today Please be awear this is a scam call block it. He did not ask for name. so initially was on guard as to who they were Did say they were from O2. Polietly carrying on but I was not interested and said so and hung up. Checked nu...

Jem_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

bills

cant seem to see my bills to then print keeps saying error any help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling cuts out after ten minutes

I love the new WiFi calling as I never have signal inside my house. However, if I’m on a call for longer than ten mins the phone call gets cut off and WiFi call disappears from the top of my screen for a minute then comes back.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Im going on holiday and want to ude my phone for photos if i set it to airplain mode will that work?.i dont want to be charged. £5 a day as i wont use it for texts or calls will they be turned off also?.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect tariff charge showing

Hi, I can upgrade today and I have decided to switch to the sim-only deal as I do not need a new phone. I chose the deal 5GB data, unlimited texts/calls for £15 (currently on offer), however it shows up as £24 per month on my app and on the profile. ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from PAYG to Pay Monthly

I am thinking of taking out a sim only pay monthly but I want to keep my original number which was transferred over to O2 from my old network. I have credit on my PAYG sim, will I loose this?

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call centre opening times

Just phoned up and was told they were shut (at 8pm) clearly says on the website 9pm whats the deal? And no I'm not a platinum customer.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Repayment

Hi, I currently have an iPhone X and still have a large ammount left to pay on my device plan.I was wondering if there was a way, when I get my student loan I could pay a large ammount so my device plan will be paid off quicker.I am not looking to pa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime / tariff confusion issue

Hi thereReceived monthly bill for December and the ‘airtime bill’ was £93.38!The tariff is only supposed to be £12.31 a month for 500 Minutes, unlimited texts and 500 MB data. I have only gone over on the minutes but this is because some of the calls...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos