Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Long term customer rewards

Sometimes i think i can be very nieve. I just upgraded my phone yesterday in a bit of a panic, a month early, due to my existing handset refusing to charge. I paid the excess on my contract and have agreed to a more expensive contract on a new handse...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Bill.

Hi,I would like to get a copy of all the payments that i have paid on my account please.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network modernisation programme

Where i work the 3G signal was dodgy today, so went on the status page and saw this "Your service might come and go until we've finished.Our Network modernisation programme to improve 2G and 3G coverage and roll out 4G has reached this area. It does ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring balance

Hi Ive bent my sim card as I blocked someone but they could still text me. I want a new sim with different number and my balance to be transferred. Thank you

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payments

how to change bank details for all further payments on my monthly account.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotkey

Can anyone please tell me what a 'Hotkey' is?

Syl1656 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy s6 problem

So the issue i have is the phone worked fine last night.This morning it just wont turn on, Its fully charged,Wireless charger green and been on cable charge for 3 hours to make sure. Things i have triedHolding power in for 30 secs .........Nothinghol...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

welcome

Just like to say to o2 that I am genuinely happy with the service and product......i am glad to be on board thanks al

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Non monthly pay as you go - where did it go?

I have been living in Portugal, visiting UK and working in Oman and I had three PAYG SIM cards. I kept the cards topped up with credit and used whichever I needed. I have often been away from UK for months, but still had credit on the O2 card. I got ...

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos