Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Live chat down?

Has the live chat been down today? I've been trying to talk to someone for 6 hours now and its been constantly showing "give us a moment, we are checking if there is agent available".

p-c-r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

trying to reduce my monthly bill but not getting much help from 02.but cannot afford to leave due to the amount still owed on device.any help will be much appreciated.

Wilf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal at home

Well it looks like my signal problems will not ever be resolved.I have been offered £4 a moth off my contract (50+) or just to cancel contract and hand back my phone?! THERE is nothing they can do.as the signal just doesn't get to us. The postcode sa...

Resolved! Airtime

My device plan has ended and I have a new phone but I am still being billed for airtime on my old phone. Why is this?

Wills98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Beware of Cyprus

All users beware of going to northern Cyprus although the whole world knows it as CYPRUS 02 have decided it is turkey even though turkey is 468 km away . I have incurred extra charges of £39 for visiting northern Cyprus NOT turkey

Resolved! No data abroad 2 holidays in a row

Hi,For the 2nd holiday in a row I’m unable to receive any data & get no service.Please can someone help me? I’m sure I need my international bars removed, I have a feel this is the reason

Stesmith92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges whilst abroad

I have just come back from Croatia and before going I checked how my tariff would work out there and I was told it was the same as the UK. But I seem to have some extra charges for a phone call made on the 12th and can’t even find out who this was to...

Loz93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! end of contract

my contract ends next month but i dont want to upgrade, can i roll on with this contract? if so will i pay less as i will have paid for my handset?

sarah37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! World Cup

Going to Russia for a week very soon, what is the best bolt on to use via O2 pay monthly. Appreciate any help, Jack

Jack6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery and ukmail

Hi , Upgraded to an iPhone X for delivery Saturday. It never came. Tracking number with ukmail doesn’t exist and ukmail can’t help. O2 can’t help either as as far as they’re concerned the order was completed and sent at their end.Any ideas what happe...

Jojojo73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos