Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Calling from abroad

Hello, I'm currently abroad, using O2 travel in Europe and I can use my data but calls and texts won't send and calls hang up after dialling. Am I doing something wrong?

Parkie2301 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC number and to cancel

How much notice do I need to give to cancel my contract. Which ends in August . Also require PAC code to transfer number .

Jacky1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I would like the set up my payments as a direct debit.

Sidrah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

How can I change my registered e-mail as I no longer use the one I originally registered

E-mail by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number stuck

Bloody stupid serviceNumber totally off, still paying ******ing monthly instalment . Shame o2

MH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Roaming turned off

Why oh why oh why am I still getting charged for using 2kb or 1kb of data when my data roaming is turned off!!!???It’s turned off because I don’t want to be charged (and I don’t want to use o2 travel) I only use the WiFi abroad

RachyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected charge need o2 to contact me

I received an unexpected charge on my bill from a company of £40 completely not my fault o2 have froze my calls until I pay the amount of the call I have now to be refunded by the company which will take up to 21days for the check to come. I can pay ...

Kerry5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock phone

I am out of contract and have now moved my account to vodafone but can't use sim as phone needs unlocking. but no longer have an 02 account. how do I unlock my phone? thanks. It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting from Uk abroad

A friend is on holiday abroad in Greece meanwhile I am in the UK, if I text them while they are abroad will the text come out of my unlimited text allowance or will I be charged extra?

Resolved! Balance left to pay off the contract (not refresh)

Hi, I was wondering how many days after I pay last month's bill will the balance left to pay(if I'd want to upgrade now, which I do) go down? Because I've seen it goes down each month after I pay the bill...but so far this time it didn't and I want t...

Razvan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos