Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Paying contract early

Hello, I've contacted O2 today about closing the 2nd line that I have as I have no use for it anymore, The device plan has been paid off and they said something about 30 days notice, I have an airtime payment due early August do I need to pay that or...

Paul112 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony xpaeria dead battery

No amount of charging is having any effect, phone is copletely dead.Have tried every known hard & soft forced starts, nothing I am in a contract with O2 so what do i do

DavidS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

data not working in ireland

Hi, I've just got an O2 number.Works fine in UK.But when I travelled to Ireland, data isn't working.Data roaming turned on.Anyone know what I need to do? Ciarán

Ciaran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Trusted Partners'

Hi all,Just wondering why O2 have so many of these supposedly 'trusted partners' who keep calling me all day long.I know I can block the numbers - which I do, but more just keep calling me. Today I've had 3 different numbers call me.In the past I hav...

nomanshi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 account

Hi guys, I need some help. I have my pay monthly mobile account, I also have a PAYG account for my daughter, who is 8. I want to link my account to hers so I can manage both. I also don’t really want to top her up much as she is young. So what’s the ...

Ebritton14 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i want to discontinue my contract

I would like to discontinue my contract phone number is [Removed] Because o2 phoned me up cos i did't have insurance

cw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Talktalk port - Where is my discount ?

I recently decided to move from Talktalk because of promised discount of 25% on O2 standard prices.I have been told to wait for 48 hours before discount is applied. The 48 hour deadline is fast approaching with no sign of the discount. Is anybody els...

Alonzo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retuen upgrade question

Hi all.I was on a refresh deal with a phone. Paid it off and upgraded to a new phone.However i want to pick something else so have just had a bag come to post it back.When it gets returned do i get put back on my old deal with no device plan left to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mr

When I not pay bills ,O2 call me, when I need call O2 , no-one answer. I'm angry.

Mario by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying for an old phone

I upgraded a few months ago, I sold my old phone to a friend, but for some reason I am still paying my airtime for my old phone, what do I do?

tiffh97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos