Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New Phone, New, unrequested, number - want to use the old one.

I received a new phone yesterday with a new number, which I never asked for. I've been very happy with my current number for the last few years and don't want to have to go through the hassle of making sure everyone I know has the new one, and updati...

danc_new by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible sales Live Chat

I'm interested in moving to O2, but I know the phone I want and O2 don't do it on their store and retailer deals are just... meh. I'd be paying more for the same phone on O2 than I would be on EE who I want to move away from (Effective £24.48pm after...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 12m contact

Hello, Last year after her 24m contract expired my wife dropped down to a lower tariff that better fitted her usage. It seems now that at the time she was signed up to a new 12m contract when she did this without her knowledge. As she expected to upg...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 customer service

Does anyone find O2 customer services to be hard work and often receive unsatisfactory answers. I have had security breaches on my account and this seems trivial to O2.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Public IP or pure TCP/IP internet connectivity

When I am using the data, something is interesting. Firstly, somewhere accept my connection and then establish a connection outside. I find that something accept my connection even though that IP is not associated to any host. Can be discovered by a ...

evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Preordered s7 edge

Have you heard anything about your preorder I've been told I'll have to collect from store even though I preordered online

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BOLT ON

HELP: Please How Do I cancel a webdaily bolt on. I did not request for this it started as a default once my All rounder 500 MG bolt on ran out.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Favourites - bad connection (Poland)

HelloI was interested to know if anyone here also experiences bad connection when using their International Favourites numbers (in particular with landlines in Poland). In my case it is not necessarily that I get disconnected or cannot connect, but t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calls to channel islands

I received a taxt from o2 informing me that calls to channel islands mobiles will not be included in "free minutes" from 4th december. As one of my sons lives there, this will leave me with a real problem !

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos