Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go

How do i change from monthly to pay as you go

noddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

I received an SMS message from O2 on 4 September 2018 informing me that I had used 80% of my monthly 500mb data allowance. As I never use anywhere near my allowance, I was very concerned especially as I was only 7 days into my billing month. I have c...

PamT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flexible plans

Hi. I’m a pay monthly customer, I want the new iPhone that will be coming out. I want to know if I can pay the rest of the refresh plan off and upgrade to this new plan. Thanks guys

Ebritton14 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reception problems - BR2 and SE1 etc

Hi all, over the past four weeks my reception is getting worse and I'm struggling to get calls to either connect or not drop out within seconds of being answered. Primarily in the BR2 and SE1 postcode areas where I live and work. I've had several con...

Resolved! Discount

Can anyone tell me if north Lanarkshire council workers are entitled to any discounts?

Andy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking iphone 7 plus after PAC code has been activated

Hi,I have changed provider with one of my family phones and have asked for a PAC code from O2.All went well and the new provider activated the code.Unfortunately only than I found out that the phone was locked to O2.I enquired and was told to fill th...

Aike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of Contract . .

My current O2 contract finishes today.I am quite happy to to stop with O2, but their upgrade 'offer' for an S8 or S9 came to £1200 over 3 years Through Uswitch I will be looking at £770 is over 2 years - even the quote from O2 via mobiles.co.ukwas mo...

Resolved! O2 hotspot

Hi guys hope your all well. Been a O2 customer for 2 weeks now and every day i get the feeling i wished i stayed away and gone somewhere else, NO delivery reports, bad siganl at home even thou on there signal checker it says for PE11 3AB, 2G its good...

Laffer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos