Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Hi,I am currently on a monthly contract that runs out next August. However i am looking to pay this off to upgrade to the new iPhone. Would my plan have o2 refresh? If so how does this work please? Thank you.

Resolved! sim

hello so i just put my new sim in my phone and it has recognised that its o2, but wont give me 4g or let me make calls or texts

anders by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile available in the usa

Hi I want to take my mobile to the usa to use only if required. I usually turn it off when travelling there but would like to use it if required. What is cheapest way to do this?

huntmj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring existing O2 number to new O2 contract phone

Hi, we have been using O2 pay as you go phone/sim for a number of years and last week we went ahead and ordered a new Pay Monthly phone with 24 month contract. We want to have our old PAYG phone number transferred to use with the new Pay Monthly phon...

Sovoth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Termination Fee

Hello all, I'm just checking to see if anyone has any advice on what I can do, if anything at all regarding this matter. A few months back I went into my local 02 store and agreed to upgrade my contract early. However, due to the fact I had some thin...

Resolved! Note 9 out of Stock

Ive placed an order online. i had an email to say its out of stock ive called up but noone can tell me when it will be back in stock and all they say is cancle my order and go into a shop but this isnt possible as im at work. there is nothing showing...

GRaham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hello, a problem is im come back tomorrow to my country and i want cancel my contract but i dont have card coz last year ago someone stole my Phone. Whole year I paid just a bills and I didnt use this card. How can I cancel contract without the card?...

Resolved! Constant calls about overdue amunts which are not overdue

I keep getting calls and text syaing that my device plan is overdue and that they are going to cut me off however my O2 app quite clearly states that the payment is not due until 18th September. I had the same issue last month and they cut me off eve...

Text not sending or receiving

I have full signal. And I am not recieving any text messages and I am unable to send! Checked my o2 and nothing is wrong with my account Any clues.

ZoScho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos