Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Missing money

I'm pay and go. I bought an offer threw my phone for a game that was £1 and I've a checked on Google play that it says that's all I was charged but another £10 was taken at the same time. Is there a way for me to get an itemised bill so I can find ou...

Jayson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hinky charge?

Had from company going to charge £4.50 a week, called customer service couldn’t see charge but said send stop text to given number have done this text will not deliver to given number I need this charge to stop help please.

Jojofar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional Charges

I have had £4.50 charged to my account for something called “Noatel Europe" I have no idea what this is and have made no such purchase. Can anyone help with what this is?

Jane1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel abroad

Can anyone explain what the difference between the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone and all other countries that are not in it?I have a Travel Bolt On, but am not sure, for example, if Mexico ( in the inclusive zone) and Outer Mongolia (not in the inclusive ...

Tom1959 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment!

I payed my phone bill this morning over the app not releasing O2 had already taken the payment from my bank so now obviously it’s being paid twice, but I can’t afford to just leave it so how do I get one of the payments back?

Resolved! Number Swap between contracts

Hi all!I had a Samsung S7 Edge on 02 Refresh, the phone plan is fully paid on it now, so it's just the tariff being paid now.I then seen a good deal on a Samsung S8 with Carphone Warehouse but staying on the 02 network, so i took it, the phones arriv...

MGSnake12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit and refund.

Hi just asking for a bit of info.. CS said they would apply to credit to my account and then issuse a refund but keep getting told different dates everytime i call.

Ryan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friends and Family 50% Not Applied

I entered a contract no Sat 15th and was told I was eligible for the 50% friends and family discount and that it would be applied by Wed 19th. It hadn't, so i contacted support and was told it would be done on Fri 21st. It's not almost a week after t...

Frusen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying my bill

Hi, ive been cut off completely (no incoming or out going calls/messages) and i dont have a land line to phone off im trying to pay the whole bill of and then i can be switched back on but am struggling because im not able to phone or recieve the mes...

kells98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading data with mobiles.co.uk

If I take out a 3gb contract via mobiles.co.uk, can I upgrade the data to 5gb? How much will it be?

debjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos