cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 payment not taken

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Been sitting on the chat for the past hour and have not got through yet.

I called up last month to change my billing date to the first of every month, which the lady kindly did without any issues, however along with this i was left confused as she mentioned that the device plan could not change straight away and that i would get x2 device plan this month and a data plan.

So the date the payment was meant to be taken was yesterday, however i have had nothing taken from my account, in addition to this i have not had a data plan bill (which would have been sent end of Nov to be paid Dec) but my account is showing that my next data plan bill we arrive on the 18th then i presume payment will not come out until 2 weeks after (being the 02/01/2018 due to bank holiday).

I just need to know if there is a reason for the delay (e.g. system issues?) im correct with my thinking and who i can actually speak to at O2 to find out and speak with to break down my bill, because everyone i have spoken to seems to say its not something they can deal with.

Ive only been with O2 for around 3 months and had nothing but issues both instores and online, so im hoping someone on here can help.

Many thanks,

Connor

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
We can't see your account on here so unfortunately we can't help.
Call 202, early mornings are the best around 8 - 8.30am.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
We can't see your account on here so unfortunately we can't help.
Call 202, early mornings are the best around 8 - 8.30am.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2