Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! final settlement figure

I am trying to get a final settlement figure from o2 but am struggling to do this - how can I find this out please?

AlisonW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Our europe zone

I'm about to go on holiday to Rhodes an island just off of Greece, I noticed Greece is included in the europe zone but is Rhodes

Tyler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Number

I need help finding my personal customer number for my O2 account can anyone help me please?

Naomi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharge

I received bill on 22.08.And there's overcharged £24.19 for number [Removed] which I cancelled two days after I took the sim . However nobody cancelled on 25.07 I don't know the reason.

Iveta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! applying discount code for nhs

my new phone is arriving tomorrow,i get a nhs discount but i have to apply my discount code.Where is this discount code?

meercat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile delivery

My traking number o2 have have me on my account says its not valid on the ukmail website, anyone else had this it suppose to be comming today before 8pm

Resolved! O2 app - on iPhone -

Hi - I have been using the o2 app on my iPhone - went onto the online chat on the app to discuss why my unlocking was taking so long (matter now resolved ) since then I can’t seem to find the little chat icon to start a new chat it has quite simply d...

Blancey by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free tablet as part of June promotion

Hi I purchased the S9+ from yourselfves back in June specifically 7th June. I was told I would receive a Glaxy Tablet as part of this within 50 days after. I am Still waiting for this device. I went to your online chat service and was told to contact...

Resolved! 4G roaming in Portugal and the United States

Hi there, I am going to Portugal and the USA in a couple of months. Will I be able to use 4G in both countries and what network will I roam on? Just curious as I know which foreign networks have coverage where others don’t. I have the inclusive trave...

Scooty997 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos