Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card phone transfer

Ralb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I've just tried to update my account info as I have switched phone for my SIM card. During the live chat however, I was asked to confirm where I purchased my SIM from. I was certain I ordered it over the phone to which I was asked what the order number was. I have no more access to any of this information (to my knowledge) and I just want to know if there is a workaround for this.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93898 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

You can get your order number in My O2 by clicking on previous orders at the bottom of the page.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93898 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

You can get your order number in My O2 by clicking on previous orders at the bottom of the page.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 148751 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions
If you have just simply put your sim in a different phone your MyO2 will update automatically after 24 to 48 hours.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Ralb, how are you getting on with this?

Message 4 of 4